Well, friends, I had a massacre this weekend. Three out of three parties postponed / cancelled on me which was a shocker since two out of the three were devoted, repeat hostesses. My calendar is looking a little grim, so I’m busting out tried and true “Pleasure Pack” Facebook Booking Game.
Facebook Pleasure Pack Booking Game
Supplies: Pleasure pack which is just a small, but prettily dressed up baggy containing foil pack, business card, and a coupon. I have in the past added a Date Night Card and candy or mints.
Take a picture and post the image on Facebook with the following.
I’m mailing out 20 FREE Pure Romance by [your name] Pleasure Packs on [deadline date]. Comment on this status to claim yours!!! First 20 get one!
Once they comment, msg them (or ask them to message you).
Hey girl! I’ll be mailing you out a pleasure pack on or before 3/4. I’m also offering you the opportunity to upgrade! You have a few options:
1. Place a $75 order with me and upgrade to a free full size item of your choice FREE!!! Up to a $20 value!
2. Book a quickie party with me! Fast, fun and easy! This is a new party theme I’m trying out and I’d love to give you $100 in free products just for helping me out!
3. Refer a friend to host a party with me! Once she holds a qualifying party with me, you’ll get a $25 gift certificate!!
4. Host an online party! I do all the work. All you do is invite your friends! They shop and you end up with the freebies. Double Hostess credits just for you!
5. Join my growing team of fabulous ladies!! You’ll get a $50 product bonus for becoming an active consultant on my team 🙂
Which option would you like? 🙂
You can edit the bonus amounts for whatever you can afford. I always get tons of hits off this booking technique. I don’t like to do it super often because mailing stuff out is a pain, but it has proven to be super effective in generating leads off Facebook!