Here’s the booking game I’ve been using this month. Totally fun “New Year’s” spin on the tried and true “Pass or Play”.
Blow Out Booking Game
Supplies: Party Blowers, Avery self-adhesive address labels
- Print your game pieces (gifts that the guest will receive at their party if they book one that night) on return address labels.
- Carefully, unroll the blower and stick a label on end on the inside of the blower.
- Wrap it back up tightly.
- I put all the blow outs in a paper cup with tissue paper to make it cute and easy to pass around.
How to play:
- Hold up your basket, cup or stocking and explain that you will be passing it around.
- Explain them that inside each game piece is a prize that they will win if they book a party that night.
- If they pull a game piece, they are committing to the party and get to see what they’ve won. Note: Alternately, I let everyone draw and decide then if they want to book. I find that the booking rate is about the same either way.
- Pass around the basket. Make sure EVERY person touches it and has the chance to decide if they are going to “Pass or Play”.
I tried this out at my last party and girls had a blast blowing these things out and trying to hit each other with them. And I booked 5 parties!